Please review important safety guidelines before you visit at www.UniversalOrlando.com/Safety.
© 2022 UCF Hotel Venture V. UNIVERSAL TM & © Universal Studios. ENDLESS SUMMER registered trademarks, Bruce Brown Films, LLC. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
1. This reward is only available to Sky customers aged 18 or over who have successfully joined Sky VIP.
2. The following categories of entrant are not permitted to enter this Promotion:
a. Employees of Sky UK Limited or any associated companies (“Sky”);
b. Employees (or members of their immediate families, including any live-in partner or household member) of companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
3. This reward allows you to enter the Sky VIP “You could win a trip to the Florida Cup and Universal Orlando Resort” prize draw (see ‘Win Unmissable Prizes’ in the Sky VIP section of the My Sky app for more details of prizes). To enter the prize draw, complete your details and click once to enter.
4. Depending on your Tier, you will automatically receive extra entries as follows:
a. If you are in the Gold Tier – you will get one extra entry per prize draw.
b. If you are in the Platinum Tier – you will get two extra entries per prize draw.
c. If you are in the Diamond Tier – you will get three extra entries per prize draw.
5. You can enter the prize draw at any time between 6 May and 23:59:59 on 3 June 2022. All entries must be received no later than 23:59:59 on 3 June 2022 (the “promotional period”).
6. You don’t need to buy anything to enter the prize draw; all you need to do is register your details, confirm your email address and click ‘enter’.
7. If you submit an entry for the prize draw, we will treat you as accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to keep to them.
8. We will not accept entries sent in through agents, other websites or multiple accounts.
9. We will not accept any entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory content. We will not accept any late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries.
10. One winner will be selected at random by a random computer-generated draw from all eligible entries received during the promotional period on or around 4 June 2022.
11. We will contact the winner using the email address or phone number provided at the time of entry on or around 6 June 2022. The winner will have 48 hours to accept the prize and give us any more information we may need in relation to the prize.
12. If we cannot contact the winner within a reasonable time or they are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond our reasonable control, we can award the prize to another person who entered.
13. Your Sky account must be active to receive the prize.
14. PRIZE: There will be One (1) Prize (“Prize”) awarded. The prize winner (“Winner”) will receive an eight (8) day, seven (7) night trip for Winner and up to three (3) guests (“Guests”) to Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida (“Trip”) as well as match tickets to the Florida Cup occurring on 20 and 23 of July, 2022.
Trip will include: round trip economy class air transportation for Winner and up to three (3) Guests from a major commercial international airport near Winner’s home (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion) to Orlando, FL; Seven (7) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn & Suites or at another Universal Orlando Resort hotel (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion); non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, FL; and 3 Park Explorer tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks and Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park, for Winner and up to three (3) Guests.
In addition to the Trip, winner will receive Florida Cup match tickets for Winner and up to three (3) Guests, in ‘lower level sideline’ location for both 20 and 23 July and return ground transfers from Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn & Suites to matches on 20 and 23 July, for Winner and up to three (3) Guests.
15. Travel must occur from the 17th of July to the 24th of July 2022 to coincide with the Florida Cup games in Orlando, FL or Prize will be forfeited. Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Travel dates are subject to Universal Orlando and Promoter approval. Reservations are subject to availability. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than the allotted number of Guests or no Guest, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and each participating Guest, and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. If Winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the on-site hotel. Unless child or ward of Winner or one of the allotted Guests, each Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the Winner. FMV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of Prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges. Winner and Guests are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e., valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued, and stopovers are not permitted. Trip travel arrangements must be made through Universal Orlando.
16. In connection with any visit to Universal Orlando Resort, please be advised that Universal’s policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any Universal destination. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Universal cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
17. All parts of the prize are subject to availability and blackout dates, and subject to change without written notice or warning. Should an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, epidemics, pandemics and the spread of infectious diseases, including without limitation COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization and any of the strains, variants or mutations thereof), and any related governmental or judicial actions taken in connection with, or as a response to, any such event, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of a party, whether or not existing, known, foreseen or foreseeable at the time this promotion occurs, render the redemption or fulfilment of some or all of the prize delayed, hindered, adversely affected, impracticable, or impossible, Universal Orlando Resort in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to evaluate and make modifications to the redemption and fulfilment processes and timelines for any prize or portion of a prize that Universal Orlando Resort is responsible for, which may include but is not limited to providing additional time for redemption and/ or fulfilment. Should the prize become unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered.
18. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser.
19. Departure airport used will be dependent on the nearest airport with direct routing to Orlando Florida which may not necessarily be the closest town or city.
20. Spending money will be transferred by BACS. It is intended to cover local transfers, meals and other incidental costs not already included in the prize.
21. Prize winner and their guests must hold valid travel insurance for the destination to cover all activities listed in the itinerary.
22. Once booked, dates and times may not be changed. Prize winners are responsible for arriving at the travel departure point on time.
23. Any activities and excursions are subject to availability at time of booking and may be subject to last minute cancellation due to Covid-19 or other local restrictions at time of travel.
24. Involvement in activities may be dependent on ability and/or age restrictions.
25. When we contact the prize winners to let you know of your win, we will also confirm how you will receive further information about your prize.
26. The prize is for the personal use of the Sky customer or their nominated recipient.
27. As this prize involves travel outside of your home country (which must be either the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland), you and your guests are responsible for your own passport and visa arrangements.
28. The prize does not include: any travel visas, travel insurance, mini bar charges, service charges or any other service, or form of hospitality or item not described in Clause 14 above.
29. You and your guest must keep to:
a. All separate terms and conditions on which the prize is issued by the relevant experience organiser (ticketing T&Cs) and if there is any difference between the ticketing T&Cs and these terms and conditions, these will take priority; and
b. All applicable laws which apply in the countries in which your experience takes place.
30. If the prize or any element of it, is cancelled, changed, postponed, or relocated, we may give you a similar prize instead. We will not offer any form of compensation, financial or otherwise.
31. In the unlikely event of circumstances beyond our control that prevents the event taking place on the dates specified, we are unable to offer an additional alternative opportunity or any other compensation.
32. If you have any accessibility needs, please let us know at the time you accept the prize and we will do our best to support you, including making arrangements for your carer. If a carer is required, they would need to be one of the allocated guests.
33. The terms and conditions of any other supplier will also apply to the prize (if this applies). If there is any difference between their terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these will take priority.
34. You may not sell the prize under any circumstances.
35. We will use any information we collect from you for the purpose of facilitating the prize draw, contacting the winner and for the provision of the prize.
36. By entering this promotion, if you are successful, we may publish or make available your surname, county, and winning entry. You can object to this publication or ask for less information to be published or made available by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the “Contact us” link on the Sky website. If you have objected, we may still be required to provide information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required.
37. We do not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay in you sending your entry or us receiving it. Proof you sent an entry is not proof that you have entered the prize draw.
38. There is no cash alternative available for any prize and, unless we agree otherwise in writing, prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
39. We can substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
40. Apart from causing death or personal injury arising from negligence or in respect of fraud and as far as allowed by law, we and our associated companies and agents, including Universal Orlando, will not have any responsibility for your, or your guest’s, enjoyment of any prize or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize which are beyond our control. We are also not responsible for any act or failure to act of any supplier.
41. We will not be liable for prizes that do not reach winners for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
42. Our decision is final. We will not correspond with you if you disagree. If your entry does not keep to these terms and conditions, we will not accept it.
43. We may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if we have good reason to believe you have broken these terms and conditions or if you or anyone authorised by you to deal with your entry acts in a way towards us, any other person entering the draw or, Sky staff which we reasonably consider to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified, we can give the prize to another person who entered the draw.
44. This reward, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales; provided, however, that any disputes, claims, and causes of action against Universal Orlando arising out of or relating to any person’s use of or participation in any prize or portion thereof provided by Universal Orlando shall be resolved by applying the laws of Florida, USA, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, Florida, USA. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
45. The Promoter is Sky UK Limited (“we”/”us”/” our”) (registered number 02906991) of Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD. Rewards for customers in the Republic of Ireland are given by Sky Ireland Limited (registered number 547787) of Fifth Floor, One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4.
46. Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal Orlando”) is a prize supplier only in this prize draw, is not a promoter of this prize draw and is not responsible for the administration of the prize draw, the collection of entries, or the selection of any winner.